Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bloggin'


Bloggin'

Blogging has enhanced my thinking majorly. I personally like using the computers so I like the whole blogging idea. This is also a different and easier way to keep track of all kinds of work. Blogging is also a very public way of learning and teaching. I have learned so much about how to write using the blog writing form. Before this year i had the slightest clue how to make a blog. Now that you have introduced me to blogging I now know how to type well almost using all my fingers and I am now aware of the varieties in audiences. The whole world at any moment could be looking at my blog of all people, mine... By the end of this year I am definitely going to have a personal blog about my life and the stuff i have experienced and the things I look forward to in the near to far future. Anyways what I wanted to say about "Blogging" is that I love doing this. We should have been introduced to this fabulous invention as freshmen because I am more organized than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment